Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 1. internationaler cool swimming Cup
lebaobei123 Offline

Anfängergruppe

14.08.2019 02:26
winter ball in his native Dominican Antworten

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Miami Heat guard Mario Chalmers was fined $5,000 by the NBA on Thursday for violating the leagues anti-flopping rules for the second time this season. The violation came with 5:54 left in the third quarter of Miamis 116-112 road victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday night. Cody Eakin Jersey . - The Carolina Panthers believe Steve Smith lost "top-end" speed, a big reason the franchise parted ways with its all-time leading receiver. Malcolm Subban Golden Knights Jersey . -- Adam Tambellini scored three times and set up one more as the Calgary Hitmen won their sixth in a row by crushing the host Lethbridge Hurricanes 8-1 on Saturday in Western Hockey League play. http://www.goldenknightssale.com/authent...knights-jersey/. New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Deryk Engelland Jersey . Next years tournament is also within sight for Bosnia-Herzegovina, which has never played in a World Cup, but Cristiano Ronaldo looks destined for the playoffs with Portugal after a night when the qualifying picture in the nine groups became much clearer. Nick Holden Golden Knights Jersey . The football club recently announced an increase in season ticket prices in five of the seven categories at Investors Group Field for 2014. While most increases are in the two to three per cent range, the clubs most affordable season tickets will jump from $199 to $250 — a 26 per cent leap. FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Minnesota Twins slugging prospect Miguel Sano will have Tommy John surgery on his throwing arm and miss the 2014 season. The 20-year-old third baseman had been trying to rehabilitate a strained ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He was hurt in October while playing winter ball in his native Dominican Republic. Twins doctors, along with orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews, recommended rest for Sano in early November. Despite making strides during a two-month throwing program, Sano reported pain in his elbow after making an off-balance throw during an intrasquad game Thursday. An MRI exam revealed a partially torn ligament. "When I threw a couple days ago, (there was) no injury, no pain, nothing. When I threw to first, it hurt a little and I talked to the trainer," Sano said. "I think when I come back I will be the same player.dddddddddddd" The Twins said the surgery will likely take place in March. "We wanted to give him an opportunity to try and rehab it," Twins assistant general manager Rob Antony said. "If it would have worked, he wouldnt have missed the season. It didnt work." The recovery period for position players is shorter than it is for pitchers undergoing Tommy John surgery. The Twins expect Sano to resume hitting in about four months, and he should return to playing the field in eight months. Sano hit a combined 35 home runs last season between Class A Fort Myers and Double-A New Britain while batting .280 with 103 RBIs and counts Boston slugger David Ortiz among his mentors. Sano hit 28 homers with 100 RBIs in 2012 at Class A. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz