Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 WM, EM, Olympia usw...
gsnoopy520 Offline

Fortgeschrittene Gruppe

11.12.2019 07:22
know what action trul Antworten

Success: Clear Your Path to Success Self Help Articles | January 25 Authentic Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey , 2010
Feeling stuck somewhere, like success is somehow eluding you? Wondering how to break through to your next level of greatness? I?d like to share some insights I received from a very powerful teacher, named Mother Nature.

Recently I took advantage of the warming weather here in Toronto to clear the unbelievable ice and snow build-up that had plastered my walkways and driveway over the previous weeks. Here are some of the lessons I learned from the ice that can help you to clear your path to success.

Observation #1. Sheer brute force sometimes won?t break the ice. I had to look for the angles and observe the edges. Sometimes the ice could be unexpectedly lifted from beneath.

Underlying Lesson ? Sometimes when I do my internal work my ego slips into the driver?s seat and makes everything an ?all or nothing? proposition. ?Figure out your issue and be done with it,? says my ego. Yet what works with less effort is patience or looking for the small openings that can be made wider. Sometimes it?s more effective to go for the unexpected angle that provides the leverage needed to break apart the big chunk rather than only going full out in one spot.

Observation #2. Sometimes the ice is too hard to break apart without applying salt first.

Underlying Lesson ? Salt in the wounds isn?t a bad thing. Salt Authentic Jaden Schwartz Jersey , like pain, has a purpose. It?s needed to let air and light into the wound, to soften it up and dissolve it.

Observation #3. I had to pick the right tool. To break apart the big ice swaths with hard plastic snow shovel wouldn?t work. I had to go for the heavy, metal Joel Edmundson Jersey , flat edged hacking tool (I don?t even know what to call it, but I know what it does!).

Underlying Lesson ? Set yourself up for success and choose the right tool for the job. How often do we use an inappropriate toolfriendthought patternhabit to create a breakthrough? Then we spend so much energy acting surprised when we don?t get the job done. Here?s a great question to ask: What do I need NOW to create THIS breakthrough and am I willing to go to the tool shed to get it and apply it?

Observation #4. Finish the job. My son last week had cleared some ice off the back stairs and tossed the chunks down in a stairwell where the drain is. When the big melting happens, those chunks could have created a back-up and a flood in my basement.

Underlying Lesson ? Breaking the ice apart is wonderful, but not sufficient. See it through to completion as best as you are able. Otherwise you might end up with small mountains of hardened Carl Gunnarsson Jersey , clumped ice that are much harder to break apart than flat, smooth ice. Incompletions block our ability to fully release what we created the breakthrough for in the first place.

Observation #5. Working, salting, hacking Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey , clearing the ice was hard work, but my path was now clear. With ice on the walk, I had to walk slowly, shuffling to keep my weight over my feet Jaden Schwartz Jersey , not trusting the ground I was walking on. But with the ice now cleared I can walk safely. My feet are on the ground. I can walk more quickly without fear of slipping and breaking anything. My eyes are forward, not down.

Underlying Lesson - Our internal work is so vital and necessary. It clears our path so we can walk with ease, speed, power and be who we really are in the world. The fact that the ice will build-up again in future isn?t a concern. We have the tools to clear it!
experience must be about them. The experience happened to you Cheap St. Louis Blues Jerseys , of course. But that experience becomes their experience when the lesson it communicates is a solution to their needs.

(3) CAN YOU HAVE THE AUDIENCE TAKE RIGHT ACTION?

Results don't happen unless people take action. After all, it's not what you say that's important in your leadership communications, it's what the people do after you have had your say.

Yet the vast majority of leaders don't know what action truly is.

They get people taking the wrong action at the wrong time in the wrong way for the wrong results.

A key reason for this failure is they don't know how to deliver the all-important "leadership talk Call-to-action".

"Call" comes from an Old English word meaning "to shout." A Call-to-Action is a "shout for action." Implicit in the concept is urgency and forcefulness. But most leaders don't deliver the most effective Calls-to-action because they make three errors regarding it.

First, they err by mistaking the Call-to-Action as an order. Within the context of The Leadership Talk Jake Dotchin Blues Jersey , a Call-to-action is not an order. Leave the order for the order leader.

Second, leaders err by mistaking the Call as theirs to give. The best Call-to-action is not the leader's to give. It's the people's to give. It's the people's to give to themselves. A true Call-to-action prompts people to motivate themselves to take action.

The most effective Call-to-action then is not from the leader to the people but from the people to the people themselves!

Third, they error by not priming their Call. There are two parts to the Call-to-Action, the primer and the Call itself. Most leaders omit the all-important primer.

The primer sets up the Call Ryan O'Reilly Blues Jersey , which is to prompt people to motivate themselves to take action. You yourself control the pr. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Discount MLB Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz