Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 WM, EM, Olympia usw...
gsnoopy520 Offline

Fortgeschrittene Gruppe

20.12.2019 04:49
training director and lead facilitato Antworten

by Carl Buchheit Authentic Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , co-founder of NLP Marin, training director and lead facilitator.
Recorded and first published in 2009

Carl responds to questions by students.

Note: The following transcript is edited for clarity.

Student:
I know [that there is a] distinction between highly valued states and baseline states, but I'm wondering what their relationship is, or maybe what the highly valued state's relationship is to flapping?

Carl:
For starters, the lingo highly valued states and baseline states is probably not present (I don't know for sure, but I don't know that it's used any place else) at any other NLP center. So Authentic Dan Marino Jersey , the baseline states are states that everyone has--"existential baseline states" as Jonathan Rice used to call them. They're consequences of being gestated and born, and being alive a little while. [Baseline states are] helpless, hopeless, worthless, terrified and perhaps grief.

Highly valued states are the states that we learn to endure, that we learn to survive across time. It takes some time to develop highly valued states. Having survived them DeVante Parker Jersey , then our creature neurology regards those states as necessary for continued survival, and thus they become highly valued for our creature self, although our human is seeking to do anything possible to get away from them and not have them anymore.

So the existential baseline states are essentially a function of being born, and highly valued states are a function of having some difficult, unfortunate learning over time. So, 'alone' and 'ashamed' probably would be examples of highly valued states. Say Cordrea Tankersley Jersey , if a kid grows up someplace where they have that experience of being alone and ashamed and it almost does them in--and it doesn't do them in--their creature self will associate; literally, it will make the connection between not perishing and the experience of being alone and ashamed. And then those two things become a unity; the threat to the child's survival and the child's capacity to survive the threat, joined together, become a unity. Then, without the threat there's no survival. That's very annoying later on.

Student:
So, on that subject Charles Harris Jersey , do we flap [away] from highly valued states?

Carl:
No. No, actually we seek them out. They're not coded as scary. They arrive more with the meaning of "Oh,..." I guess I should say "Heck...I'm back in this again." We try to get away from them, and then we end up bungeed back into them. This is a discussion between the action of flapping and the action of being bungeed, which I think requires an engineer and a physicist to be present when we have that discussion.

Student:
So, I'm imagining a highly valued state would be the state that if someone were to say "Well Kalen Ballage Jersey , imagine this was never going to change, and you were always going to feel this way?" then that would be a way to access a baseline state [for the person listening]?

Carl:
It would probably lead directly to a baseline, yes.

Student:
And with the flapping--let's say you have some kind of highly valued state that's going on, or you're finally succumbing to the point (whatever it is) about the highly valued state not going away, would that kind of flapping be what would happen until you hit the baseline?

Carl:
Yeah. I mean, if someone is hoping that they're going to be able to be properly seen and wanted and loved and so forth Durham Smythe Jersey , and they all of a sudden lose hope for that for whatever reason (they just broke up in their x number of relationships, or they just gave a public lecture that no one attends--distressing things like that), then they're probably going to start crashing. They will have re-stabilized for themselves the feeling and the meaning and the state of "alone and unwanted," let's say. When they're faced with that, they're bungeed back into that [baseline] territory.

They're probably going to crash into helpless, hopeless Xavien Howard Jersey , worthless or terrified. I guess the baseline states are like the Ganges or something; they carry all the effluent away and all the other tributaries lead there.

That's the end of my Indian subcontinent analogy.

漏 2009 Carl Buchheit and NLP Marin People feel excited when they are relocating from one place to a new one. In fact, they start planning for it many months so ensure that everything goes on well. Relocating from one area to another may involve various ways. One, you could be moving from rental houses to the new house you have build lately. On the other hand, you could be moving from one office to another. To ensure that you move your properties and items safely, you need to hire movers Kenilworth NJ.

For you to make the moving process easy, you need to prepare early. You should organize yourself before the moving hour comes. Ensure that you come up with a list of the things and items you want to move with before the professional packers come. In this regard Laremy Tunsil Jersey , you need to know that there are items you can handle on your own. Make a list of them too and organize them by yourself.

The next step would be for you to locate a reliable moving company in your area. This way you can be sure that they will offer you reliable services. If however you cannot seem to find such companies, then you need to make sure that you ask for help from your friends and family. You may be surprised to find out that they actually know of people who provide such services.

The reason for hiring the Kenilworth, NJ moving companies is because you cannot handle some of the items on your own and deliver them safely. One of the things you need to consider when hiring these professionals includes the glassware tables of your office. These are delicate items that can break anytime depending on how you handle and transport them. However, the movers have special facilities that help in delivering such delicate items.

These experts have enough facilities to help you in the transportation . Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap New NBA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz